1. What is the nearest subway station?
You can come to the Studio Dentaire exiting at the Mont Royal station.
2. When should its prosthesis be changed?
In principle, a dental prosthesis must be changed every 5 years.
3. What is the price of a prosthesis?
We have a range of prices depending on the type of desired prosthesis.
4. My prosthesis hurts me, what should I do?
You should consult denturist without delay : a well-fitting prosthesis does not cause pain.
5. How long is it necessary to have its prosthesis?
It takes between 4 and 6 appointments for custom creation of your prosthesis, according to your availability.
6. All prostheses are they similar?
Our prostheses are all unique, and meet the aesthetic requirements of each.
7. How to clean my prosthesis?
Clean your dentures with the special brush offered by the Studio Dentaire and mild soap or toothpaste after every meal.
8. Can we deal with the claim slip?
You will need to seek agreement from the RAMQ.
9. Do you accept my private insurance?
An electronic agreement is possible, after verification.
10. What are the payment terms?
We accept all payment methods.